Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ears To You!

I'm more than a little late on this post...but things have been so hectic! Anyone who visited during the 3rd reveal of the 7th Bead Soup Blog hop will know about my plans to donate several pieces to a couple of wonderful organizations...I am still working on the bracelet donation but several weeks ago I did send off 10 pairs of earrings to Ears to You.


6 pairs were from my bead soup and the other 4 were from my stock of earrings. I plan to send more later this year, maybe around the holidays for an extra special pick me up for these special ladies. I hope you will visit their website and consider donating to this wonderful organization.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Kari, I would say your gifts will definitely be a great "mood-elevator" for some lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete